Knoebels Amusement Park, An American Classic
No visit to Central Pennsylvania is complete without a visit to Knoebels Amusement Park. Located just 12 miles from Pine Barn Inn, Knoebels is America’s largest free-admission amusement park. Having been around for close to a century, this landmark attraction boasts thrilling roller coasters, a stately grand carousel, and a famous haunted house ride. Regularly ranked as one of the best amusement parks in the country, Knoebels also makes for a wonderful picnic outing.
Visit Central PA’s Top Attractions
- Susquehanna Outdoor Adventures, 11.6 Miles
- Knoebels Amusement Resort, 12 Miles
- Montour Preserve, 13 Miles
- Clyde Peeling’s Reptiland, 24 Miles
- Little League Museum, 33 Miles