General Property Information
• The health and safety of our team is very important while serving you. You will see our team
members wearing masks and health checks are being conducted upon their arrival each day.
• There are numerous hand sanitizer stations that are throughout the hotel for your use. We
highly recommend for you to use these sanitation stations and to wash your hands regularly.
• We ask that you please keep in mind the social distancing efforts of 6-feet of space while in any
of our property’s public areas including dining areas, restrooms, elevators, lobby, laundry
room, fitness center and other common areas.
• We will be following all State and Federal Regulations to ensure that you have a safe and
memorable visit with us.
Arrival and Departure
• Arrivals will be conducted to allow for social distancing and an individualized check in
experience. Check in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact and our Guest Service
team is available 24 hours a day for any requests, questions, or concerns that you may have.
• Departure folio’s will not be automatically delivered to your room and will be available at our
• Guest room keys are being sanitized after each use and can be simply left in your room upon
We want to provide you with the safest and highest level of service but we understand the concerns that you may have.
• No stay over service will be provided during your stay. Should you need any extra amenities, please contact our Guest Service team and we will be more than happy to accommodate you with the items that you have requested.
• All rooms have been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival to ensure your safety and
comfort during your stay with us.
• To ensure a memorable and safe dining experience in our restaurant and tavern, we have adjusted the seating to allow for 6-feet of distance between tables.
• A special QR code will be available at your table so you can access the menus for the restaurant and tavern with your personal cell phone. Point the camera option at the QR code and the menu will upload for your convenience.
• Our food and beverage team will be sanitizing all tables and chairs after each use to ensure your safety while dining with us.
• The capacity and guidelines, put forth at Pine Barn Inn, will follow all local and state guidelines.
• Our bicycles and helmets are still available for your enjoyment and will be sanitized after each
• Our fitness center is being cleaned to CDC standards and it is equipped with both hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes. We have placed all equipment to allow for 6-feet of distance between guests.